Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (Downtown - Las Olas) Riverside Hotel

jargey3000
By jargey3000,
in

Found these 2 hotels thru you Betterbidding HW Easy tab.

Dates are April 6 (1 night)

First hotel: 

3.5 star, downtown-las olas (80% recc), $164

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

Second hotel:

3* Fort lauderdale Beach (70% recc), $123

FULL AMENITIES: Near Beach, Pool, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Can we identify these 2? Thanks.

Did you first try the GREEN 'What Hotel is This?' button in the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab?

... i see identifications for both of the above when using this method.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

yes..I saw that. 

-#1 Marys Resort & #2 Ocean Beach Palace.

I'm hesitant, because when I went on the HW site for the first hotel ($164)& went to the booking it said "hurry, the last person got Riverside Hotel"(which I'd take...not so sure about Marys place...)

plus, I dont seem to see Marys Resort on your list of FLL HW hotels?

any comment?

First things first...

If you're interested in either of these hotels at these prices then we can address your concerns so that you're comfortable with and have confidence in the guess(es)... if these hotels are not of interest, then it's a moot point and better to try and spend the time finding something that you are interested in.:wink:

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok.😃

if the Las Olas hotel was, in fact , The Riverside (not Marys Resort, which BTW some sites say this hotel is now CLOSED), I'd be interested.

Not interested in the Ocean Palce. thanks.

update: looking at the HW site, based on: 

1-they guarantee its one of 4 hotels

2- they say "the last person got the riverside"

3 the number of TA reviews showing for this hotel seems to co-incide with the number for the riverside

4- Marys hotel seems to be blanked out..of the 4...

I'd guess it IS the Riverside...... agree?

5 hours ago, thereuare said:

Did you first try the GREEN 'What Hotel is This?' button in the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab?

What does this button indicate for the current offer?

2 hours ago, jargey3000 said:

looks like u changed it.

... or something about the offer changed which changed the guess.:wink:

2 hours ago, jargey3000 said:

I'll let you know if we go ahaed & book! (gotta re-check flights , cruise first...☃️)

Please have your plans firm and ready to go before having us research hotels as the offers that are currently available may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to move forward and commit to a hotel.

Let us know what you ultimately decide.

yes, I appreciate that.

It kinda all ties in together though - at least for me- as a 'total package' cost- vacation, airfares, hotels etc... to see if its viable /affordable.

and the thing about HW etc. hotels is that you're locked in once you book.... so you want to be sure before you do.

everything kinda firms up at the same time....for me anyway.

I'll keep you posted :) ...looks like a "go" though....

update:

I just rolled the dice on this booking.....and apparently I'm now staying at The (awesome) Riverside Hotel, Las Olas Blvd FLL !!!

$164 + taxes/fees=$203  (still steep, for a few hours sleep...esp. when you pay additional 30% on the exchange rate.........but, what can you do?)

Thanks guys.

Please close this thread now?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]