Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Los Cabos (The Corridor - North) The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas and Spa

aa134469
By aa134469,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click on the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm seeing:

5* HOTWIRE San Jose del Cabo for $301.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  Best guess would be the Viceroy Los Cabos

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

What would be your maximum budget for the Hyatt Ziva... for 2adults/1child i think it's this one offered thru HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE San Jose del Cabo for $406.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Suite
Near Beach
Oceanfront
Food and Beverages
Premium Beverages
ala Carte
Water Sports
Smoke Free
Evening Entertainment
Daily Activities
Childrens Activities
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa

Is this within your budget and work for your needs? (NOTE that the Hotwire Hot Rate includes 2adults/1child... a 'regularly' booked room adds about $90/nite for your child)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, I got the Westin for $204 per night, I believe I got the villa as it says 2 king and 1 sofa bed.  It was this hotel 4.5-star Resort in The Corridor - North area.

Resort, Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Childrens Activities, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels your husband (and hopefully the rest of the family) was hoping for!

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the new amenity set for this hotel to the Los Cabos Hotwire hotel list.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]