Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf) Hotel Zoe San Francisco

angiecourts
By angiecourts,
in

Union Square East 

Dates 4/17/19 - 4/20/19

Room rate $162 

Ammenities:

Free internetPet friendlyBoutique hotelSmoke-free roomsFitness centerRestaurant(s)Business centerAccessible for visually impaired

I am stumped by the ammenities combination listed. Help appreciated.

Welcome to Betterbidding. 😀

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

When searching for 2 adults (if you are searching for more than 2 adults you may get different results)

4* HOTWIRE Union Square East for $141.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Sir Francis Drake

If this possibility isn't of interest, please let us know more about what you are looking for (budget per night, desired star rating/acceptable zones and any other aspects) and we would be happy to research and offer suggestions.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you.

I used the easy view tab to pull up all of the amenities: 

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

That matches with the Sir Francis Drake. I’m going to pass on that one and hold out for a different option. I successfully figured out the Parc 55 for the second part of our stay (4/20/19 -4/23/19) befor I fully understood the scope of this website. I greatly appreciate the help. The easy tab is a huge help and I will update as soon as I confirm this bid.

Glad to hear you like the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab and the tools that are built-in within it.:smile:

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know if you need help with any other offers that present themselves or how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Looking outside of union square east....

Fisherman's Warf

4/1719 - 4/20/19 

4*

$182/night

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique, Near Beach, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

I'm using the bidding helper and perplexed. I realize the guesses aren't perfect but stumped with the boutique and near beach inclusion. Hoping for Hyatt or Hotel Zoe, but not about taking the gamble. 

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Fisherman's Wharf for $182.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Pier 2620.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

• 3 weeks later...

To close out the thread: 

Booked Hotel Zoe for $214 April 17- 20

I utilized the HOTWIRE link from Better Bidding Site. 

Amenities were: 

Boutique, Near Beach, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

Thank you for all of your help!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this new amenity set for this hotel in the San Francisco Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]