Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Union Square East) Stanford Court San Francisco

NachoMan91
By NachoMan91,
in

Hello, I am looking to get an hotel for April 11th-14th. I was thinking about using the priceline name your price tool. What will be a good price to start at for a minimum of 4 star hotel in the Union Square east area. I was planning on using HOTWIRE hotrate deal but they currently do not have a Hotwire Coupon available. I was going to use PRICELINE EXPRESS deals but they start at 199 a night for that specific area.

I assume you're looking to stay around Union Square?

If the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers are too expensive, how much is it that you were expecting to pay?

Although no current Hotwire Coupon why not:

4* HOTWIRE Union Square East for $127.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> The Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel would be my best guess for this one

4* HOTWIRE Union Square East for $146.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess here would be the Hotel Emblem San Francisco which seems to be a new hotel and is getting good reviews

If you decide to bid on PRICELINE you may not get a hotel that is as highly rated as both of the above, but if that is the route you want to take, let us know your maximum bid price and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Also, NOTE that PRICELINE continues to move/hide the 'Name Your Own Price' bidding page, so we have set up the following site to provide easy access and you can bookmark it now: BiddingForHotelRooms.com

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take one of the above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, NachoMan91 said:

I was thinking about getting the $127 HOTWIRE deal but I am going to wait for a promo to come out.

Given the guessed Stanford Court gets such good reviews, is it worth the risk that this disappears between now and the time of the next HOTWIRE promotion? (i'm not suggesting it is or isn't, but if you do like this property keep in mind it could disappear at any time, while you wait for what amount to $3-$5/nite savings.

2 hours ago, NachoMan91 said:

If I name a Priceline price of 115$, for minimum of 4 star will that work?

Let us which zones (by PRICELINE name) you're willing to accept, and your maximum bid price, and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]