Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orange County (Disney Maingate) Clementine Hotel and Suites Anaheim

luuman
By luuman,
in

Hi everyone, I am looking at this hotel.  Travel dates are 5/1 - 5/6.  2 adults and 2 children age 2 and 8.

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

Thanks. 

For the offer above you can also use the 'What Hotel is This?' button inside the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab:

3.5* HOTWIRE Anaheim Disneyland Maingate for $123.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Hotel Indigo Anaheim  would be the best guess for this one

One other options which appears to get good reviews:

3.5* HOTWIRE Anaheim Disneyland Maingate for $135.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
==> best guess here would be the Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, Anaheim, CA

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the tips.  Those two hotels are ones I am considering.  I do like the Country Inn and Suites, but the resort fees are quite high.  I will continue to look, and decide a little closer to those dates since I am not sure what my exact dates are at this time.  

Please keep us updated and let us know when your dates are firm as the hotels currently available may not be the ones that are offered once you're ready to commit to a purchase.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I decided on this hotel:

3* Anaheim Disney Maingate from 5/1 - 5/4 $126/night Clememtine Hotel and Suites

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Golf, Tennis, Free Parking, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

I used your HOTWIRE link and $15 off coupon code. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you made good use of the board's Hotwire Coupon and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Orange County Hotwire Hotel List.

Have a great family trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]