Hotwire Hotel: Disney Hotel June- am I looking too early?

Mak1234
By Mak1234,
in

I’m hoping for a Disney hotel from May 31 - June 3 and can’t seem to find any on either Priceline Express or Hotwire.  Moderate (or higher, why not) preferred but would do Value for a good price.  Hoping to stay around $150 max. Not really interested in Dolphin or Swan.  Am I looking too early? Is the weekend harder to come by? Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

At current prices i think you're looking at about $125 for one of the All-Star properties vs. the $190-area for something like Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.

What is your game plan if something at the star level you're seeking doesn't appear for under $150/nite... would you cancel the trip, stay off-site, pay higher for the star rating you're hoping for, lower your star rating, etc?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's no guarantee but if it's a busy season, there's definitely the risk that rates can go higher (and may do so suddenly.) Sometimes rates go lower as the dates get closer, but in recent years with demand up, I've seen more instances of rates going higher or staying the same. Are the All Star properties of interest? If not, which zones nearby would be acceptable?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $136.00
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> All-Star Movies would be my best guess

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $159.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Best guess would be the Art of Animation Resort

Would either of these possibilities be of interest?

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

I'm seeing them both... are you using the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab?

Are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0chldren?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, let's take it one step at a time:

On 3/14/2019 at 10:38 PM, thereuare said:

Are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0chldren?

???

If you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the EASY VIEW tab:

1) on the left side of the page hover your mouse over the zone 'Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek' and click the ONLY link that appears to the right of it

2) under STAR RATING (also on the left side, after the long list of zones) hover over the '3.0 Stars' and click the ONLY link that appears to the right of it

==> how many hotels do you see and what are the room rates shown?

Keep us updated on your progress, and use our BiddingHelper.com tool to easily compare PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE with just one search.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Help IDing 3.5* Condo in Bonnet Creek

$134/night.

May 31 - June 3,

Restaurant

Free Internet available

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Taxes & fees are $92 on a $402 stay so I don't think there are any daily fees (and there aren't any specifically listed).  It says this is a 1-bedroom suite.

Thanks for the help!

My hunch is Coronado Springs?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For this priceline offer:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $122/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> i'm seeing this offer or $122/nite (1BR Suite) or $184/nite (2BR Suite) which differs from your pricing above, so i can't be certain we're looking at the same property, but this one (by clicking the link above) i believe to be Orlando Bonnet Creek by ResortShare

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]