Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Disney Springs) Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - Lake Buena Vista

Blah4569
By Blah4569,
in

Hello,

Looking for a Disney owned hotel. We would like all the perks for booking there. Closest to parks as possible. Will be at each park . My dates are May 2 - May 5rd. Star rating 3+. Price 100 - 200 a night.

3 Adults, 1 Child 

I am open to almost all of the Disney hotels.

I hope you can help me. 

Thank you! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Rates are fairly high for these dates and i'm not seeing any Disney owned properties for under $200/nite.  If you're committed to only staying at a Disney property perhaps the best deal for what you want is THIS LINK for The Dolphin... just over your target budget at $220/nite.

If you're looking to stay within budget have you considered some of the Disney Spring properties that offer FastPass, Extra Magic Hours, etc?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When searching for 3 adults/1 child for 5/2-5:

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $193.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==>  Best guess would be the Hyatt Grand Cypress

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $160.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Delta Marriott LBV would be my best guess

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $88.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Suite
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
==>  Best guess would be the Blue Heron

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $81.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Holiday Inn Resort LBV would be my guess

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $141.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  B Resort and Spa would be my guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Not all of the above offer Disney Perks, but i believe all of the following do, so i would start with these:

B Resort & Spa

Best Western Lake Buena Vista

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando

Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace

Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Holiday Inn Orlando

Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista

Of these that appear above let us know which would be of interest... we will then confirm that it is still offered for 2adults/1child (or let you know if the price goes down, which is sometimes the case when searching for one less adult) or if there are any other properties offered that include the Disney perks of Magic Hours and FastPass.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Other than proximity to the park, what is it exactly that is important to you in a hotel for this trip? 

Is a 5 minute drive much more important than a 10 minutes drive... or are both of these considered 'close enough' and would be sufficient? (and when visiting all of the parks i would think any given hotel is going to put you close to one park but further from another)

Disney perks aside... why NOT any of the hotels above?

If we know why the hotels above don't make the list, we can be in a better position to point you in the direction of something that you would like.

What is your expected budget for a 4 star property? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

If you search our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for 'Disney Springs, FL' you can see Disney Springs on the map (designated by the star) as well as all of the hotels surrounding it, to get a feel for which hotels are closer/further away (the default sort order on the left side of the page is distance so you can start at the top of the list to determine which is closest, and so-on).  If you click the hotel name on the left side of the page, or the marker for the hotel on the map, you will see more information about the property as well as a link (at the bottom of the info window that opens on the map) that will show you how far away nearby restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. are located.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll move forward from there.

I found a hotel while searching hotwire. Any idea on what it is?

3.5* Bonnet Creek $80

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Kitchenette, Tennis, Free Parking, Pet Friendly.

Also, I tried searching for the B Resort & Spa listed by AaronJB but I could not locate it. Did it change in price or is it too late?

For the Bonnet Creek offer above:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $80.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance and would be our best guess for this one

What is believed to be the B Resort and Spa is still available at $127/nite (the lower price is likely the difference between searching for 2adults/1child vs. the original 3adults/1child):

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $127.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> believed to be the Resort and Spa in the Disney Springs Resort Area

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Okay I have decided to try for the Holiday Inn LBV. Just to verify, is this the Holiday Inn?

3.5* $81

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $81.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Holiday Inn Resort LBV

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]