Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Baltimore (Camden Yards - Inner Harbor West) Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore

brent0517
By brent0517,
in

Ok, I’m sorry I am almost surely am doing this wrong.  BUT, I LOVE THIS SITE!  And other than using the provided links on here to link to the Hotwire site to give BB CREDIT, I VERY rarely return to post results.  But no more!!  I’ll start doing my results.  But first I have to say the entire proces is very confusing for me.  And the interface on an iPad is almost unuseable at least to me.  The screens pops up but doesn’t let allow any way to raise past one hotel.  Anyway, I found through it and it I honestly think Hotwire  was setting it up super easy.  Like a major  “Freebie”!  But first I got the amenities: 

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Pet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

it was for the royal  Somesta on the inter harbor.  Great hotel 4 1/2 stars.  But SUPER OBVIOUS Hotwire  wanted me to get that one.  They had it posted

with 4.5* and had a full price hotel listed right under it.  But the stilly thing was the one thesy listed was the royal Sonesta.  And thy both had a 4.7 rating and they 

both had EXACTLY the same number of posted reviews (1838).  So that was an easy obvious choice!  So I hope this helps and I promise to start posting my results.

Welcome (officially:wink:) to BetterBidding!

Glad to see you're pleased with the win and are looking forward to your trip.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the room rate per nite and the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and have this win appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]