Room Rate: $91/night- Bed Choice Available

Amenities:

Outdoor Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Priceline is not showing any mandatory charge as well as they do with others.

Holiday Inn Orlando?

Please remember to follow-up your posts with your wins/decisions as you make them so that the information can help other users in a timely manner.

For this Priceline Express hotel:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $91/nite with:
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is there something in particular that you are looking for that maybe we can help you find?

What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before taxes/fees)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My budget is $150/night but could be more depending on the property. We are looking for Disney resorts but I assume the dates are too far out for those to be listed on PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals. The above listing just caught my eye because of Priceline not charging a mandatory fee like the others listed for that area. 

I currently have Pop Century booked for the dates at $123/night thru Priceline, not a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal though. 

9 minutes ago, Rjw615 said:

I assume the dates are too far out for those to be listed on PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals

Not necessarily... sometimes the best deals (and inventory) are found very early, sometimes close to check-in; it all depends upon how accurately the hotel estimates demand for a given set of dates. 

A hotel can be expecting low occupancy for your dates above and decide to put inventory on PRICELINE / HOTWIRE at which point it would pay to be searching early; on the other hand as dates draw near maybe the hotel has greater occupancy than expected and does not give (or pulls) any inventory to the opaque suppliers.

I'm currently seeing the All-Star properties around the same price as your current booking, should any of these be of interest (confirm all dates on the landing page of the link provided):

Sports for $129/nite

Music for $129/nite

Movies for $140/nite

I'm also seeing the Disney Dolphin for $151/nite if this is of any interest.

You can also use one of our other sites, RateDrop, to monitor prices at all of the Disney hotels for your specific dates... set the price for each hotel that you'd be interested in purchasing and the system will monitor rates for your dates and send you an email should any of the hotels drop to that price.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]