Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Lax International Airport) Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel

gemo5566
By gemo5566,
in

What would be your best guess for this 4* boutique hotel near LAX airport , 2 night stay from 27 mai till 29 mai , $109.00 a night 

amenities are 

Bed Choice

Airport shuttle

Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

I have already the Sheraton for my first 2 night stay , just would like to avoid the Crowne Plaza

Thanks in advance and , as always , started my search on the Betterbidding site

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE LAX International Airport for $128.22
Free Internet
Boutique
Near Beach
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==>  Best guess would be the Crowne Plaza

4* HOTWIRE LAX International Airport for $142.00
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hilton

3.5* HOTWIRE LAX International Airport for $146.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Condo
Suite
Near Beach
Indoor Pool
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Embassy Suites - free breakfast a nice added value.

You are trying to avoid the Crowne Plaza, but would the potential Hilton or Embassy Suites be of interest?

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

16 minutes ago, gemo5566 said:

it was supposed to be in Priceline, express bid

Are you sure, as the description, amenities, and price in your first post looks like a current HOTWIRE offering... and i'm not seeing anything that looks like this thru PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates.

Are you open to using both services or are you restricted to only PRICELINE EXPRESS?

Other than avoiding the Crowne Plaza do you have any other requirements for this leg of your stay?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You where right , it's on Hotwire after all  , as I am looking for 5 different bookings I got mixed up , lots of researches on all different sites 

Strange thing is , this $109.00 4* only shows on "hotwire" and not on "Hotwire easy view" so I can't give you more amenities 

I only ask you opinion on which one it would be , the 4* in that area have pretty much all the same amenities

I would like to try the Hyatt Regency but I don't want to spend more than $120.00 a night

even with the $25.00 off it is a bit more than my first stay in this area 2.5 weeks before 

thanks in advance for you answer

1 hour ago, gemo5566 said:

a bit more than my first stay in this area 2.5 weeks before

Likely because your previous Los Angeles Priceline hotel stay included a weekend nite, which for this area is slower than mid-week nites (due to less business travel); so the one weekend nite of your previous stay brought down the average cost of your trip, where as this stay only has (more expensive) mid-week nites.

For this hotel:

4 star HOTWIRE LAX International Airport for $108/nite:

Free Internet
Shuttle
Boutique
Business
Fitness
Pet Friendly
Pool
Restaurant
Smoke Free

==> i'm not 100% certain, but the Sheraton Gateway would be my best guess for this one (i'm fairly confident it is not the Crowne Plaza, but also fairly confident that it is not the Hyatt Regency)

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Went ahead and booked , got as expected the Sheraton , so I will be staying twice in the same hotel . Would have preferred getting another to try it out , it will be for next time 

thanks betterbidding for the help

amenities

free internetPet friendlyBoutique hotelAirport shuttleSmoke-free roomsFitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Business centerInternet accessGolf nearby
AccessibilityAccessible for hearing impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibilityAccessible bathroomAccessible parkingRoll-in showe
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]