Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance

vyndion
By vyndion,
in

Hey folks, I was wondering if I could get a bit of help.

Though what I want might be a pipe dream, I'm looking for 4+ stars near Disney, preferably without the crazy fees of say, Wyndham Bonnet Creek ($45 daily resort + $27 parking). Honestly, since I won't be using the Amenities, even properties like Caribe Royal are just a waste of $$.

Dates are 3/22 checking in, checking out 3/26.

I'd prefer to max out around $150/nn. The SpringHill/Towneplace near Flamingo Crossings aren't bad, but the deal on hotwire is kinda meh for them, as member rate on Marriott's own site is booking $137 and gives points.

I'll gladly use your referral link if you can point me in the right direction.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Maybe i'm missing something as i'm seeing a couple of properties that would seem to fit your criteria:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $86/nite with:
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be the B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area, and even when adding in a resort fee, still appears to be under budget and with shuttle service to the parks included, that is money saved as you won't need to pay for parking at the park

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $101/nite with:
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Delta Hotels Orlando Lake Buena Vista is my guess here

Do either of these work for your plans?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'll have a look tomorrow as well, but would the Delta and/or B Resort work for you this trip? (i haven't yet looked to see if either of these are available for your updated dates, or at the same price, but at least we will know if this is something that is worthwhile to include in our next reply)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Delta is probably more likely than B.

Distance isn't a huge problem do to I'll have a car and will be driving around on property anyways. 

The thing is about hotels in the Disney area is most of them "inflate" themselves and call themselves higher rated than they should be. At least, that's been my experience in 10+ years of visiting. So that's why I was worried.

Do you think https://www.hotwire.com/hotels/details/MjE3NjQ0MTQ2NDA6MTc3MDgzODE1NTA3MA--

Is the SpringHill or Towneplace at Flamingo Crossings?

Similar may I ask best guess on https://www.hotwire.com/hotels/details/MjE3NjQ0MTQ2NDA6MTc3MDgzODE1NTE4Mg--

And if you think https://www.hotwire.com/hotels/details/MjE3NjQ0MTQ2NDA6MTc3MDgzODE1NTE1Mw--

Could be the Hyatt? Edit: Either of the two Hyatt Regency's in Orlando would be the dream hotel.

Please post the full description (star rating, zone, amenities, room rate per nite, etc) for each of the properties that you would like to have us research.... this is very easy to do using copy/paste from our BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab.

Also, in the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com first click the GREEN "What Hotel is This?" button to see if it can be identified thru this method.  It is very reliable, so if the hotel guessed is a hotel that you are interested in purchasing we can then research it manually to confirm.  Of course if the hotel is not identified thru this method we can research it as well and usually make an accurate guess.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

On 2/11/2019 at 12:12 AM, thereuare said:

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $101/nite with:
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Delta Hotels Orlando Lake Buena Vista is my guess here

What do you think the chances are that this is Delta and NOT the Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort?

Updated the link below to your new/corrected dates of 3/21-3/26:

Outdoor Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> i don't think there is any chance of this being the Sheraton... i still believe this one to be the Delta

Do you want the Sheraton... or are you looking to avoid the Sheraton?

1000% need to avoid that Sheraton, and to be honest, the Embassy Suites too. Both of them are completely run down at this point and need gutting.

Looking into Delta, B, and then this mystery one:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek   105.55/night

Restaurant,

Pool,

Fitness,

Complimentary Breakfast,

Smoke Free,

Free Internet,

Hi-Speed Internet,

Business,

Kitchenette,

Tennis,

Free Parking,

Pet Friendly.

I think that one is the Towneplace Suites near Flamingo Crossings.

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $106.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> agree that the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance is best guess for this one

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and glad you were able to put our Hotwire Coupon to good use (10% is very rare to see from HOTWIRE)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this new amenity set for this hotel in the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay and have fun at the parks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]