Priceline Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Goodyear - Litchfield Park - Glendale South) Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Goodyear - West Phoenix Area

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

Ever since booking my spring training game tickets, I have been watching the Surprise/Peoria/Glendale area hotels. I played around with some Name Your Price options but mainly looked at Priceline Express. Today I saw this Holiday Inn Goodyear area for $183 non-refundable/$193 refundable and booked the refundable rate. When I checked back on the Priceline Express Deals, I recognized the amenities as this same property but for $167. I  selected it (hotel name hidden) and it popped up as Holiday Inn Hotels and Suites-GoodYear West Phoenix. I cancelled the higher rate and look forward to seeing how this gamble pays off as far as 3* property and drive to Surprise for the ballgame goes.

Yes, I used the Better Bidding PRICELINE link.

Hotel Amenities- shown on Pricelin Express Deals

Free Internet In Room

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Outdoor Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet In Public Areas

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

43 minutes ago, poodleone said:

I have been watching the Surprise/Peoria/Glendale area hotels.

If you're not using it, i'm sure our RateDrop tool would make this process much easier.:wink:

I not only use it to keep track of PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE rates, but also in the example above when i booked a refundable rate... let's me know when the rate drops so i can repeat the process with a new refundable rate (or when the PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE deal is time for purchase).

Nicely played... glad to see you receive a nice deal for this busy time of year in the area and that you're happy with the outcome.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us update the Phoenix Priceline Hotel List with the amenity set for this hotel.

Have a great trip and enjoy the baseball game(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]