Priceline Hotel: 5* London Hotel (Mayfair - Soho) 6/28 - 7/1

George Steinbrenner
By George Steinbrenner,
in

For this Priceline Express hotel:

5* Mayfair - Soho (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $248/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be the St. Martins Lane, a Morgans Original

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For the second property (amenities from the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool):

5* Mayfair - Soho (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $273/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> St Martins Lane, a Morgans Original would be my best guess for this one

For the previous hotel, i'm not currently seeing this on a PRICELINE EXPRESS search for your dates, are you still seeing this one on your own and search, and to confirm, is it 5 star rated and in the Mayfair-Soho zone?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If you go for the one above let us know how it goes, or let us know how we can be of further help.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Priceline Las Vegas hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, this was listed as a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal when we submitted here. We are going to end up just booking another hotel instead of using this one, since we found a place in a more convenient area of the city for this stay. But thank you, and sorry about the mistaken formatting. On the Vegas thread, I believe I posted in there awhile ago that I had gone in another direction. Was there something else I was supposed to do?

21 minutes ago, George Steinbrenner said:

We are going to end up just booking another hotel instead of using this one,

Please use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

21 minutes ago, George Steinbrenner said:

On the Vegas thread, I believe I posted in there awhile ago that I had gone in another direction. Was there something else I was supposed to do?

Please conclude that thread with whatever you did decide to do for that trip... not just what you didn't do.:wink:

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]