Priceline Hotel: Help ID'd hotel

gratamama
By gratamama,
in

Hi there,

I'm usually such a good sleuth - stumped! Anyone know of a Ft. Lauderdale hotel in FLL, FLL south, cruise port or  Ft. Laurderale Beach, 3* or up, with a $15 resort fee? (I'm searching for April 12-13)

This option appeared in mock Name Your Price booking when I both upped my price and added Ft. Lauderdale Beach - namely because I thought it was safe to assume I couldn't find a 3* in the beach zone for my price. Prior to this I was only looking in FLL, FLL South and Cruise Port.

The total price is fine, $129, but it kills me I can't figure out the hotel before I do it!

24 minutes ago, gratamama said:

Ft. Lauderdale hotel in FLL, FLL south, cruise port or  Ft. Laurderale Beach, 3* or up, with a $15 resort fee?

24 minutes ago, gratamama said:

This option appeared in mock Name Your Price booking

The resort fee shown on the Name Your Own Price side of the PRICELINE service is the highest resort fee (if any) of all 3 star hotels in the zone(s) that you have selected.  At this point in the booking process PRICELINE has not yet even checked inventory for your dates, so any resort fee shown is a 'worst case scenario' of the hotel with the highest resort fee based upon the criteria (stars and zones) you have selected and not the resort fee of a specific hotel that you would win.

Which zones and star rating is it that you are looking for in a hotel for this nite and what is your maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees)?

Also, if you do a lot of Name Your Own Price (or haven't done it in a while) you may have noticed that they are often moving/hiding the bidding form and making it more difficult to find.  We have set up the following page for easy access if you find it helpful: BiddingForHotelRooms.com

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what needs/parameters you have for this trip (or hotels that you are hoping for) and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you - that is really helpful insight regarding resort fees. I'll keep that in mind going forward. Love your short cut.

This is a 1-night pre-cruise hotel. We land at 10 p.m. and I am truly looking for just a simple, clean place in the vicinity of airport/cruise terminal.  While I would prefer 3 or 3.5 *, 2.5 is fine. I KNOW the pickings at this price point are slim, but I'm trying hard to save here and stay under $150. :) Areas, FLL North, FLL South and Downtown/ Cruise port.

Thanks again.

I'm seeing a few things within your budget:

3* HOTWIRE FLL Intl Airport - Port Everglades for $88.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Rodeway Inn and Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port... you'll have to decide if this will suffice for the price

3* HOTWIRE FLL Intl Airport South for $121.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Suite
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess would be the Cambria Hotel Ft Lauderdale, Airport South and Cruise Port which gets good reviews

3* HOTWIRE FLL Intl Airport South for $142.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Hotel Morrison is my guess for this one, and this too also gets very good reviews

3.5* Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL) South (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $118/nite with:
Free Parking
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> this too is likely the Cambria Hotel Ft Lauderdale, Airport South and Cruise Port

Any of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]