Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

Hotel Policies

KIDS STAY FREE

1 child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds

thanks

13 hours ago, sambo150 said:

different holiday

You have the same dates listed for both threads... have you not yet decided upon which destination?

I'm assuming you would need to fly to both locations, have you yet checked airfare prices for each?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've edited your topic title to reflect the solo nite of 7/12

For this Priceline Express hotel:

4* Downtown - Port of Miami (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $104/nite with:
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Where are you seeing the Marriott above at $104/nite as i'm seeing it for $269/nite for your date above.

If you're looking at different properties that is it that you're needing from a hotel for this nite?

18 hours ago, thereuare said:

4* Downtown - Port of Miami (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $104/nite with:
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay is my best guess for this one

For the one above i'll stick with my guess of the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay

I'm not sure if you're hoping to target, or avoid, the Intercontinental Miami, but that property is 4.5 star rated by PRICELINE and this one:

4.5* Downtown - Port of Miami (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $135/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> i believe to be the Intercontinental Miami

... and i'll throw in this one too:

5* Downtown - Port of Miami (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $130/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Kmpton EPIC Hotel is my guess here, should this one be of interest as well

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]