Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Back Bay - Copley Square) The Revolution Hotel

kkelly
By kkelly,
in

Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Back Bay - Copley Square or Boston Common - Theater District ) 5/3/19-5/6/19

I am new to this and looking for some help with booking either a 3.5* or 4* hotel in either the Back Bay - Copley Square or Boston Common - Theater District in Boston for 3 nights (5/3-5/9). I would like to stay under $150 per night but I am not sure if that is possible. I am not too picky, but would like to be close to the subway and have a king bed if possible. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

1 hour ago, kkelly said:

3 nights (5/3-5/9)

I'm assuming your first set of dates earlier in the post are correct (since the above is 6 nites) and your actual dates are 5/3-5/6?

If my guess of your dates are correct i think these are some of your best options:

4* Downtown Boston - Harbor Front (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $157/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall is my best guess for this one, and although not in one of the zones you originally mentioned, it does look to be a good deal for these dates

3.5* Boston Common - Theater District (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $179/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> Doubletree Hotel Boston - Downtown is my guess here and this one is in one of the zones you mentioned above

I also had a look at HOTWIRE (easy to do since our BiddingHelper.com shows results from both with just one search) and found:

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Boston for $193.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> from our Boston Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Boston Omni Parker House Hotel and is my guess for this one

4* HOTWIRE Copley Square - Back Bay for $210.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess here would be the Copley Square Hotel which although perhaps more than you were originally looking to spend, does get very good reviews, so i have included it as well (and also includes breakfast which may help defray some of the higher cost)

Any of the above work for your plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to be sure, can you confirm the correct dates of travel for this stay? (you mention 5/3-6 and 5/3-9 above.) Additionally, would any of the above possibilities be of interest or are you looking for more of a boutique property? Rates can vary significantly from day-to-day and year/over/year so threads from prior years are not good indicators for what's available during your stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Sorry for the typo, the correct dates are 5/3-5/6. I really like the Copley Square Hotel mentioned above. The price seems ok, but I am not sure if prices will drop any if I keep waiting. 

I am more so looking for a boutique style if possible, the generic Hilton chain style properties do not interest me quite as much. Boston Park Plaza hotel also looks nice.

Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately, rates are on the high side for these dates.

In terms of a boutique property, I'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Boston for $201.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Kimpton Onyx

Unfortunately, other 4*+ boutique options start to get quite a bit more expensive. 

4.5* HOTWIRE Copley Square - Back Bay for $261.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Hotel Commonwealth would be my best guess.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

If there is a resort fee, the majority of the time it is shown with the total during check-out. Rarely is there an example of a hotel where there is a resort fee where one isn't shown before purchase.

Thanks for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up getting a room at the Revolution Hotel through priceline express for $364 total. I found out this room was one that has the bathroom "down the hall." The reviews on this setup were actually good, but I still prefer to have the bathroom in the room. So I called the hotel and they upgraded me to a room with a bathroom for an extra $30 per day. Overall I'm happy with this, as I get a boutique style hotel at a very good price. 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this hotel to the Boston Priceline Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]