Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Miami (Miami International Airport (MIA)) Clarion Inn and Suites Miami Airport

thais fernandes
By thais fernandes,
in

Priceline "Name Your Own Price".

Needed to sleep one night in Miami before  my cruise, coming from Orlando with a car (that I may return in MIA).

Very happy with my bid since Miami hotel prices are very high at that date.

The hotel will offer me free parking, shuttle service, free breakfast etc. These amenities are really a plus since I use "name your own price".

First time I bidded US$100 for Miami International airport area and failed.

Than I tried Coral Gables and Cocunut Grove ( 3* and 2,5*) up to US$ 115. Reduced the price and included airport area again. Won!!

Used the PRICELINE link above.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and this will work well for your needs in this area for the nite.

As priceline continues to move/hide their Name Your Own Price link, if you ever have trouble locating the bidding form in the future note that you can always easily access via the new page we set up: BiddingForHotelRooms.com

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this hotel to the Miami Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay and have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]