Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Deal in Orlando

cjsmack
By cjsmack,
in

Looking for a bit of assistance in identifying a Priceline Express deal.

Traveling: 5/19/2019 to 5/24/2019

Received the following Express Deal from Priceline:

3.5* Intl. Drive South - Sea World Area

Link to actual deal

$44 per night

Hotel Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Restaurant

Thanks for your help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For the hotel above:

3.5* Intl. Drive South - Sea World (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $44/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess would be the Monumental Hotel Orlando

Does this work for your needs this trip?

If so let us know how it goes, if not, let us know more about what you're looking for and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) and we will try to be of further help.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. I was not even aware of that hotel and don't think we are interested. Price was definitely too good to be true but had to see and very much appreciate your assistance. 

To sum up what we are looking for is around 3 to 3.5 star clean and safe hotel preferably with free parking and microwave (but not required). Wished the pricing sites would include microwave as an option to select. We will be visiting Universal Studios with a car so we don't need to be within walking distance of the park. I have even looked at some hotels (Clarion) down in Lake Buena Vista (I believe that is the area). We would prefer to keep the price per night as low as possible so I think $75 would be the very highest want to  go. We usually stay at Universal onsite hotel, Cabana Bay, but want to mix it up this year and save some money. The Rosen Closest to Universal originally had our attention but don't really care for the double beds.  

Thanks again. 

Some ideas with our guess for each:

3.5* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $55/nite with:
Free Parking
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Grande Villas Resort By Diamond Resorts would be my guess here (which from what i can tell all units include a kitchenette or full kitchen) and gets good reviews

3.5* Disney Maingate West (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $72/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Towneplace Suites by Marriott Orlando at Flamingo Crossings/Western Entrance

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Maingate West for $45.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
BR1
Kitchen
Smoke Free
A/C
Laundry in room
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
24hr Front Desk
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> Liki Tiki Village by Diamond Resorts

3* HOTWIRE Universal Orlando - I-drive North for $53.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Rosen Inn International 

Any of the above work for your plans and budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]