Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Chelsea - Greenwich Village) Hyatt House New York/Chelsea

lauraloop
By lauraloop,
in

Hi there

Quick question. I know it's very early to secure a good deal on hotwire / priceline for dates at end November / early December, but I thought it would be worth taking a look now to get some guide prices.

For 25-29 November, Hotwire is giving me a rate of $139/night for a 3.5 star hotel in Chelsea / Greenwich Village, which includes breakfast. The tripadvisor score is 4.5.

It gives me a list of four hotels, one of which is guaranteed to be the blind hotel. When you refresh this page, the list of four hotels changes each time, with only two constants and only one of which appears to offer complimentary breakfast.

The one it would appear to be is the Hyatt House New York/Chelsea, but I wondered if someone else could look at this? It seems like this would be a great price for a hotel which seems to score so well.

NB this is for two adults only.

Many thanks
Laura

3 hours ago, lauraloop said:

It gives me a list of four hotels, one of which is guaranteed to be the blind hotel.

Use our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab there is a GREEN button 'What Hotel is This?'.

Using the method above for this hotel:

3.5* HOTWIRE Chelsea - Greenwich Village for $140.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> indicates the Hyatt House New York/Chelsea would be the best guess

3 hours ago, lauraloop said:

I know it's very early to secure a good deal on hotwire / priceline for dates at end November / early December,

Not necessarily true... sometimes the best deals are found very close to arrival, but at other times the best deals are had very far in advance (especially if there is something happening in town over the dates that the hotel potentially did not account for). 

The Hyatt House New York/Chelsea is selling for nearly $500/nite for your dates above, so if your plans are firm, i would grab this ASAP as i would not expect this to last very long.

Please remember to use the links on the board to begin your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick reply...nothing like a bit of pressure eh?!

Haven't even booked my flights yet as prices still high but think i will take a risk on this as the price is same for first week in december which is when we actually wanted to travel (hotel prices were v high so then looked at late nov), so don't want to miss out as this price for Dec is fab.

With that in mind, I don't suppose there are any current hotwire discount codes doing the rounds?

Thanks

Laura

No current Hotwire Coupons... but imo i wouldn't risk losing this offer waiting for one to come along.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

A HUGE score for this property this time of year... nicely done!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and locked this up well in advance of your trip.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this property and amenity set for the New York City Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]