Priceline Hotel: Looking for Disney property hotel 2/2-2/3 or 2/1-2/2

DarX
By DarX,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE for 2/1-3

4.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $470.00
Free Internet
Resort
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa 
==>  A guess would be the Grand Floridian, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $255.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  A guess would be the Port Orleans - Riverside, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

Let us know what you decide or if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

If neither of the above work for your needs...

7 hours ago, DarX said:

or possibly 2/1-2/3 if the rate is good.

What would be a low enough rate for you to stay both nites?

Also, what is the minimum star rating you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

With most Disney properties starting in the high-$300's it appears that these are fairly high demand dates so i'm not sure how likely it is that you're going to on-site Disney properties offered, and if they are, they may not be discounted too deeply.

I do see the Swan and Dolphin seem to be exceptions to the prices i'm seeing for other Disney properties, so how about The Swan for $206/nite?

Do you see anything else that is close to your budget?

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks all. I ended up booking an alternate hotel for cheap for now through an employer discount. It’s low enough that I don’t mind dropping it if a Disney property comes up closer in but close enough that it works for my needs. If no Disney property comes into my price range I will just spend my savings on a nice meal on property.

You can use our RateDrop service to monitor rates at the on-site Disney properties.  If you see the price go down at all it would be a good time to search again to see if inventory has been released to PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

Thanks you for closing this thread with your decision and enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]