Priceline Hotel: Miami Hotel

redez
By redez,
in

Hello -

I see this Priceline deal... my husband and I will have 1x night in Miami before driving to the Keys... We don't know the city at all. Someone suggested we look at the Clevelender in SOBE. Thank you again for your great help!

3*

Downtown - Port of Miami

Feb 7-8, 2019

$123/night

Free Internet Access

Free Breakfast

Swimming Pool

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

AND

4*

Downtown Miami - Brickell Financial District

Feb 7-8, 2019

$162/night

Free Internet Access

Pets Allowed

Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

Please start by following-up your previous Louisville Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the offers above:

3* Downtown - Port of Miami (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $123/nite with:
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess would be the SpringHill Suites Miami Downtown/Medical Center

4* Downtown Miami - Brickell Financial District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $162/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Atton Brickell Miami is my best guess here

If you did want to consider the Clevelander Hotel - Adults Only it's selling for $239/nite for your dates above, but more importantly i would first consider why you want to be in Miami for the nite... is it a place to break up the drive (or you're flying in and want  day to relax before heading to The Keys), are you looking experience the nightlife and club scene of South Beach, or do you just want a relaxing dinner in the city after exploring the area for a bit?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are flying in and want a day to see Miami before driving to the Keys. We hope to explore the city (the Wynwood Walls, Calle Ocho, and SOBE) and get some good food and drinks while we're there. Not so much to party since we'll be meeting friends in Key West for the weekend. 

One of our friend's suggested the Clevelender and another suggested staying in Brickell. We're laid back and flexible with plans. Thanks!!

I'm also seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

5* Downtown - Port of Miami (<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $240
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Kimpton Epic

4* South Beach - Central - Art Deco District (<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $181
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Kimpton Angler's

HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE South Beach - Ocean Drive South for $158.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
==>  Room Mate Lord Balfour would be my best guess.

4* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $175.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==>  Best guess would be the National

Would any of these possibilities be of interest?

Let us know what you decide and if we can be of any further assistance before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

6 hours ago, thereuare said:

Please start by following-up your previous Louisville Priceline hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

2x

2 hours ago, redez said:

Do you have an opinion on staying in downtown Miami or SOBE?

As i eluded above, it really depends what you're looking for and what you plan on doing for the nite.  If you're not looking for the SoBe scene i would sooner stay Downtown as you can certainly find some laid back restaurants and save some money for someplace else during your trip.  Usually after a day of traveling i just want to relax, and you may be too tired to really 'experience' South Beach.

Here is our link to La Concha Hotel and Spa (i'm assuming you were looking to make a 'retail' purchase where the name is already shown.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help (and please follow-up your Louisville thread).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]