Priceline Hotel: 5 star Miami Hotel help

lmtei
By lmtei,
in

Hello, 

I’m a newcomer here and in Priceline/Hotwire and need a help. I’ve booked a hotel in Booking and after reading several blogs I decided to try Priceline/Hotwire. I selected the area in  Priceline and put a bid of US200. Priceline gave me a hotel, but doesn’t show amenities or details. The minimal bid was 329 and the express deal is 307. Which is the hotel??

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Few things to review / clarify...

42 minutes ago, lmtei said:

I selected the area in  Priceline and put a bid of US200. Priceline gave me a hotel, but doesn’t show amenities or details.

I'm assuming that you've made it to the 'review your bid details' screen and have not actually submitted the bid to PRICELINE (if you have not yet entered your credit card details and clicked the "BUY MY HOTEL ROOM NOW" button you're merely looking at the screen where PRICELINE is asking you to review the details (ie- dates, star rating, zones, etc) before actually submitting your bid).  The fact that you're on this page does not indicate that PRICELINE has found a hotel for you that meets your criteria, in fact, at this point of the bidding process PRICELINE has not yet even checked inventory for your dates.

NOTE that PRICELINE is constantly changing the location / hiding the bidding form, so we have set up this BiddingForHotelRooms.com page for easy access.

47 minutes ago, lmtei said:

The minimal bid was 329 and the express deal is 307.

Not sure what you mean by the 'minimal bid was 329' but if this i believe i see the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal that you're referring to:

5* Downtown - Port of Miami (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $307/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> if this is the amenity set of the Express Deal you're referring to, best guess for this one would be the JW Marriott Marquis Miami

Be aware that the hotel that is currently offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS is not necessarily the one that you will win when bidding on priceline.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you move forward), and we will take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]