Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Starflakz
By Starflakz,
in

I'm looking for either a disney hotel or one of the other disney springs hotels which offers the EMH and 180 day fast pass booking perks. 1 or 2 nights between 2/26-3/1. Budget is <~$150/night. For 2/27-2/28 I'm seeing the following: 

$84

3.5-Star Hotel

Walt Disney World - Disney Springs

Business Center

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

$94

4-Star Hotel

Walt Disney World - Disney Springs

Bed Choice Available

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

$162

4-Star Hotel

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek

Bed Choice Available

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Fitness Center

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

1 hour ago, Starflakz said:

1 or 2 nights between 2/26-3/1

Are your dates flexible for anytime within this date range OR are your plans not yet firm and you're not sure which dates within this timeframe you will be able to travel?  What is the determining factor between staying 1 nite vs. 2 nites? 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess/comments for each:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $84/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area and this would be my best guess for this one

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $94/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $162/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

If you're looking for something on-site i would look at this one from HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $93.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is my guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm leaning towards booking the Coronado Springs because it ends up being cheaper without parking fees and resort fee. I think the price went up to $94 so your link doesn't work any more. I also realized that I need 2 adults and 1 child which ups the price a bit. Any idea if booking for only 2 adults would be a problem? We all fit in one bed just fine. If I click on your original link and go to the search page does that work for you or can you post a new link for me to potentially book through later tonight? Thanks! 

You can simply click this HOTWIRE link to conduct your search and we will get credit... the hotel is $116/nite when searching for 2adults/1child, same amenities as above (it's still $93 when searching for only 2adults/0children).

As far as only booking for 2adults it's a calculated risk, you could be assigned a room with only one bed (and some hotels don't have rollaways available).  However, in Orlando most hotels have a high percentage of rooms with 2 beds (as they are used to catering to families, say vs. a hotel in a large city such as NYC or Chicago, where it would be riskier as hotels in these cities cater more to business travelers and therefore have a higher percentage of rooms with only one bed).  You have to decide if it's worth a potential hassle at check-in (how much of a hassle would depend upon the mood of the front desk clerk) or if for ~$20 you'd just like to be assured that everything will go smoothly.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and at a great price.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board for purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this new amenity set for this property in the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List.

Have a great trip and fun at the parks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]