Priceline Hotel: Disney World Hotels Not Showing Up?

ashventureland
By ashventureland,
in

Hi there, 

I've been browsing PRICELINE EXPRESS deals for a week or so, just because I'm curious, and I was trying to pinpoint the best deal for when my husband and I should return. I'd become very familiar with each one and could pretty much figure out which each hotel was. All of a sudden, I'm not seeing any that look like they could be Disney. Is it true that maybe there aren't any listed on Priceline Express deals anymore? Did they really all "sell out?" Just curious if you have any idea if it's just me or if they changed their system or something. 

Thanks! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Earlier today somebody reported winning Disney's All-Star Sports Resort and yesterday another user reported winning Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge.  These are in addition to other reported wins in the last few days for Disney properties, not to mention the countless hotels we have identified over the last week as being on-site Disney properties (although not necessarily purchased). 

So my experience has been different than yours... i'm still seeing plenty of disney availability for users who have been asking for help; maybe you're searching for high-demand dates with low availability.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing any on-site Disney properties offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates, but i am seeing the following from HOTWIRE when searching for June 1-June 5 as well as the same offer for June 9-June 14):

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $115.00

(use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool to see the full amenity set)
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for looking into this. I haven't been able to find the one you posted that could've been Coronado, but I do see one listed for June 9-13 for $103/night. I am fairly certain it is Port Orleans-Riverside. 

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $103.00

Resort

Shuttle

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness

Free Internet

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Pet Friendly

Would that be your best guess too? 

Thanks! 

For this hotel offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $103.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this does match previous reports for Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside and it would be my best guess as well

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 4 weeks later...

So that deal went away before I could actually snag it, but we ended up booking through Disney with our annual passes and were able to get a good deal on Coronado Springs. We are going to keep watching Priceline and Hotwire and see if anything else pops up, but until then, we have at least secured Coronado through Disney. 

Thanks for your help! 

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

39 minutes ago, ashventureland said:

We are going to keep watching Priceline and Hotwire

Our free RateDrop service can monitor PRICELINE and HOTWIRE prices for you, as well as regular 'retail' rates at any/all of the Disney properties, so should there be a rate drop at any of them, you will be notified via email.

Have a good trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]