Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Kristie
By Kristie,
in

Hi,

I am looking at Priceline Express Deal for 12/22/18 - 12/25/18.  Area is Walt Disney World-Bonnet Creek.  Express Deal states:  

3.5-Star Hotel 

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek, 8+, 300 verified guest reviews, EXPRESS DEAL, 56% Off

$268 for $118 Standard Room 

Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool

My guess is Coronado Springs Resort but it could be Coronado, Caribbean Beach, or Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. I need a Disney hotel so either Coronado or Caribbean Beach would be fine. Wyndham is only showing a private rental condo /' villa (not standard room?) available and only has 13 reviews.  I just don't want Wyndham.  I need two rooms and don't want to get stuck with a non-Disney hotel.  Am I able to just put in for 1 room on 12/22/18 and then add another room and additional days after that for the same price?  I was reading that you may be able to do that.  How does that work?  You book the first room and then Priceline allows you to add more rooms and dates for the same price after that or do you have to try another Express Deal and hope for the best?  Do you have to sign up for a Priceline account to be able to do that?  Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To start with your questions above:

26 minutes ago, Kristie said:

Am I able to just put in for 1 room on 12/22/18 and then add another room and additional days after that for the same price?

No you can't do this for a few reasons:
1) sometimes (ie- not always) PRICELINE will offer you the option to 'extend' your stay which will allow you to book the same hotel for additional nites.  HOWEVER, you can only extend your stay for up to the number of nites of your original booking; so a reservation for only one nite would only be able to be extended for one additional nite.  Even when the option to extend your stay is given there is no guarantee that you will be able to do so, PRICELINE will come back with either:
a) there is no availability for the extra nite you have requested

b) there is availability but only at a higher price, you're then given the option to accept the higher price for the additional nite or not

c) you have successfully added a nite to your reservation

2) as well, you can't add additional rooms, only additional nites (only up to the same number of nites as the original reservation)

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal you're referring to above:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $118/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this one would be Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Another option would be to use HOTWIRE where i'm seeing:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $124.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]