Hotwire Hotel: 4* or 5* near Covent Garden Hotwire

creditcrunch74
By creditcrunch74,
in

Hello. Please can the experts help me with a Hotwire hotel for 2 adults and 2 children. 06/27/2019 - 06/29/2019. Preferably walking distance to Covent Garden, Mayfair or Piccadilly Circus.

Budget  US $300 per night. Would appreciate help on which of the hidden Hotwire hotels to book and the likely hotel I will get. I will use the links on this site to book. Thank you in advance.

It would be appreciated if you concluded your previous Las Vegas hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ultimately ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For your stay above how about the following (along with our best guess for each):

4* HOTWIRE Westminster - Victoria - Big Ben for $240.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> Park Plaza Victoria London

4* HOTWIRE Soho - Leicester Square for $248.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Club Quarters Lincoln's Inn Fields 

4* HOTWIRE Oxford Street - Piccadilly Circus for $260.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Amba Hotel Marble Arch 

Any of the above work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare. I apologize about not posting about my Vegas trip. I ended up going direct to a hotel offering a better deal than I could find via Hotwire. I did not post as I thought the forum was for hotels from Hotwire or Priceline.

Thanks for the information above. Soho or Piccadilly work for me. I will skip Victoria as I want to be near Covent Garden.

Will post the outcome of my booking. Thanks again, for taking the time to post a reply to this thread, and all the help you provide travellers around the world.

33 minutes ago, creditcrunch74 said:

I ended up going direct to a hotel offering a better deal than I could find via Hotwire.

In the future if you let us know what you did find we may be able to help you beat that deal, we have a lot of resources and tools that we have built to help us research properties and uncover deals.:wink:

Are there other zones that you think would fit your location needs as those seemed to be the 3 closest zones to the landmarks you indicated and that was all that was offered at under $300/nite.  If you do have a specific location in mind for this trip you can use our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which makes it easy to see your options in a given area, as well as how much more/less it would cost to stay closer/further from your ideal location or to go up/down in star rating.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs please use MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this trip above or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]