Priceline Hotel: Jan31-feb3 Priceline exp deal 104$

Cdahl000
By Cdahl000,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding! 🙂

Always include the complete amenity set so that we are sure we are looking at the same property... i assume this is the one you're referring to:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $104/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> if this is what you're seeing, the
Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Spring Area is my best guess for this one

Does this work for your plans this trip?  If not, let us know more about what you are looking for, along with your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) and we will try to help you find something that meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you! I will remember to add all amenities next time. I am looking for a Disney hotel or friend of Disney hotel (still has same benefits as staying on property). While that would be ideal, I also am on getting a hotel that is not any of the above, which is why I am up for risking a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal on Priceline or hot deal on Hotwire. I just want to “try” for a Disney resort if possible. My budget is ideally under 200$ a night.

Some options that seem to meet your criteria:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $146/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> B Resort and Spa located in Disney Springs Resort Area

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $90.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
==> Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area 

Either of these a good option for you this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]