Priceline Hotel: HELP to ID 4* hotel express deal 2/1-2/2 in Los Angeles Airport

bluesnow
By bluesnow,
in

want to to order three Rooms near LAX airpor for short stay from Feb 1 to Feb 2.

I used the bidding helper tool and find a 4* hotel (rate 8.0 or higher) in zone of "Los Angeles Airport ", the price is $92 per night per room. 

The amenities are following:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Could anybody help to find out which hotel it is?

By the way, the priceline website indicated that someone recently got the Hyatt Regency .

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel and # of rooms are showing after clicking the link below.)

4* LAX - Los Angeles Airport (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $92
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Sheraton Gateway

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for help!

When I used the BIDDING HELPER TOOL , I also find the hotwire's Hot Rate , 4-star Hotel in LAX International Airport area , of the same situation.

The price is $92 and 85% recommended.

The amenities are: Airport shuttle,Business center,Fitness center,Golf nearby,Internet access,Pet friendly,Pool(s),Restaurant(s),Smoke-free rooms.

Is it the same hotel as Priceline?

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the green "Full Amenities" button, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above?

I'm not seeing a 4* for $92 when searching for these dates, I'm seeing a 4* for $100 with these amenities:

4* HOTWIRE LAX International Airport for $100.00
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  If this is what you are also seeing, best guess would be the Hilton

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

bluesnow,

Is there a specific hotel you're looking for or a particular amenity you need the hotel to offer?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see that offer, but don't have a high enough degree of confidence in any guess... but if there is something specific you're looking for we can try to help you find a hotel that meets your need(s).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]