Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark - Jersey City - Meadowlands (Meadowlands - Rutherford) Residence Inn By Marriott East Rutherford Meadowlands

bigkelis
By bigkelis,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm actually fairly familiar with this area.  My suggestion would be:

3* Meadowlands - Rutherford (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $101/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this property would be the Residence Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands

HOWEVER, i will note that all PRICELINE EXPRESS offers are for double occupancy, so you're not exactly 'declaring' all of your guests, but at a Residence Inn properties i wouldn't expect any issues since the rooms are oversized and/or suites, most rooms have pullout sofabed, and your kids are still very young.  I wouldn't necessarily take this risk if i was booking a room in NYC, but given this area, the likelihood of this being the Residence Inn (assuming my guess is correct), and the kids still being small/young, it would be a risk i would be willing to accept (but it's your stay so it's something that you are comfortable with)

Does this work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello,

I would love to stay the Residence Inn, but I think i checked it too late.  I click the link and it says We're sorry you are having trouble with our site. =(

Can you please check and send me another link if you can find it? Also, can I book 2 room at the same time or it has to be two transaction? I never bid the hotel before so everything is new to me. 

Thank you so much for your help!

The link above is working fine for me, is it still not working for you?

The link also is already 'set' for 2 rooms (confirm this along with your dates on the landing page, assuming you are able to get the link to work)... if the link does not work let me know and i'll get a new one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It is still not working for me.

I found this room on Hotwire Easy view.

11/22-11/24 2 Rooms

2.5 star, Secaucus - Meadowlands 95% recommend

FULL AMENITIES

Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites CARLSTADT, NJ  ← OUR BEST GUESS

Do you think it is Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites CARLSTADT, NJ, If so, Im thinking to book this one . Is this a good deal?

Thank you.

Here is a new link to the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer believed to be the Residence Inn if you're still interested in this one:

3-Star Hotel Meadowlands - Rutherford (confirm dates on landing page)

For the HOTWIRE offer:
2.5* HOTWIRE Secaucus - Meadowlands for $79.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> yes, Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Meadowlands Area is the best guess here

The Residence Inn is a newer/nicer hotel, imo, but may or may not be worth the extra $20/nite depending upon your plans/needs for this trip.  The hotels are located almost directly across the street from each other, so no difference in terms of location.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

The PRICELINE EXPRESS deal above is still available to me (at least i am able to get to the details page... i don't get a "something has gone wrong" message).  Are you getting the 'something has gone wrong' message or some other error?

Do you have another browser that you can try THIS LINK? (even if you're no longer interested in the priceline express deal i'd be curious to know if this link work with a different browser).  Are you using any type of 'internet security' or other blocking software?

If the above fails what happens if you click this link to PRICELINE EXPRESS and search for your dates (i used Carlstadt, NJ as a search location)... do you see any 3* hotel offered in this zone?  If so, what are the amenities and room rate?

The HOTWIRE offer is indeed no longer available on my computer as well.

Let us know how you make out with any of the options above.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal and are happy with your first PRICELINE bidding experience.

I assume you're visiting family in the area, but if you need any information about the surroundings feel free to ask.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]