Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort

Jaylee85
By Jaylee85,
in

I am looking to stay in resort on property and would prefer a Disney hotel, but wouldn't mind the nearby 4*s on property if it meant saving. I found the following and am trying to identify. It is a feb reservation, so not sure if it will differ greatly from those looking to purchase rooms within the next 60 days who already posted. We need to be able to walk or getting shuttled to Disney Springs easily/quickly and MAY visit 1 park but will be going for Disney springs, warm weather, and nice pool amenities. 

Trying to ID these offers

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) 4*

Business Center

Airport Shuttle

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

112/night

Walt Disney World - Disney Springs Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) 3.5*

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

105/night

Walt Disney World - Disney Springs Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher) 4*

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

124/night

Will it help to wait until a later date to book this for 2/1-2/4 (3 nights). I am new to the site. Seems like others are booking for trips within the next 60 days.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Please confirm the dates of travel (so that we can research the listings as well as be able to suggest other potential options.) Rates can often vary significantly depending on the period and even from day-to-day.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $112
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $178
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort.

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $84
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Not certain, but a guess would be the Wyndham Garden LBV

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $124
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the B Resort 

HOTWIRE:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $179.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  Best guess would be Disney's Coronado Springs, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

Would any of these potential options be of interest?

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

What would be 'missing' from the Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek that you would hope to have in a different hotel?

The risk is that while you want for something 'better' to come along this property could disappear entirely (or the price could move higher make it prohibitively expensive beyond your budget)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would prefer free air port shuttle and disney theming and therefore disney hotel... but if the savings is significant, id go with one of the others. Hoping to book within the next 24hr. heres the latest i found as i believe deals changed from when i originally posted. Was hoping to get coronado...

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) 113/night for feb 2 - feb 4 two nights priceline express

Business Center

Airport Shuttle

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Can you find better?

For Feb 2-4:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $113/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort and this would be my guess for this one

If you're looking for Disney's Coronado Springs i believe it is this one:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $171.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities

For Feb 9-11 i'm also seeing:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $202/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess here is the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]