Priceline Hotel: Hotal ESB are NYC 12/4-12/8

ThisIsTheOne84
By ThisIsTheOne84,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. 😀

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Empire State Building Area (<<<--CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $293
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Iberostar 70 Park Avenue.

I do think that's a good deal (and good location) during what is unfortunately a very busy/expensive period. The first half of December (and especially the first week of December) is prime holiday shopping/festivities traffic. I'm really not seeing much of anything else at the 4* level (or even the 3/3.5* levels) under $300.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

4 hours ago, ThisIsTheOne84 said:

I tried to book this deal.  Unfortunately, the payment could not be processed and Priceline have informed me that the deal is no longer available

4 hours ago, ThisIsTheOne84 said:

I am planning to stay in NYC from 3rd-8th December.

Did you change your dates because the previous PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (believed to be the Iberostar) is not available or did you change your dates and the previous offer is not offered for your new set of dates?  Are your dates now firm or are they flexible and a variety of dates around this timeframe can work?  Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID (and changing hotels mid-trip to save money) an option for you?

For your new set of dates i'm not seeing the hotel you are referring to in the Times Square zone.  I am seeing this one but it has more amenities than what you have indicated above:

4* Times Square - Theatre District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $270/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Night Hotel Theater District is my best guess for this one

I'm also seeing this offer for your new set of dates should this be of any interest:

4.5* HOTWIRE Empire State Building - Bryant Park for $297.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> The Gotham Hotel is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes if you take one of the offers above, or let us know more information about the change in dates and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi thereuare,

I am flying into Newburgh Stewart airport on 3rd of December and had planned to stay near there on the first night of my stay and go to Woodbury Common the following day.  I have scrapped this idea.  My dates aren't flexible and I will be staying in Manhattan 3rd-8th December.  I still haven't rebooked since my original booking bounced.

Thanks.

Do you have any specific needs as to what you are looking for in a hotel?  What are/were your thoughts about the previous two offers above? (which at least one of them is no longer available, i haven't inquired into the other)

What is your maximum budget for this trip? (per nite before fees/taxes)  Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option? (as seasonally this is one of the most expensive week/weekend of the year as tourists from all over the world head to NYC for holiday shopping and the Xmas displays)

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately,  neither of the offers above appear available and rates are higher for these dates. I'm not really seeing opportunities in terms of splitting the stay as rates appear high across this period.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS this evening (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4.5* Empire State Building Area (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $304
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet

>>>>Best guess would be the James New York - Nomad

4* Empire State Building Area (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $320
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Life Hotel Nomad

Please let us know what you decide and if the above options are not of interest, let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research and suggest other options.

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

I would rather stay in one location if possible and in terms of budget, I would prefer less than $300 per night. 

I have just been watching priceline (none of the options I had seen previously particularly appealed) to see if anything else appears and I now see the following:

4 star hotel

Grand Central Terminal - UN Area

$231 per night

No smoking rooms/fitness center/restaurant

I like this area (have stayed in Murray Hill previously) and this is the best deal I have seen.

Can you guess at the hotel?  What do you think?

Thank you.

For this offer:

4* Grand Central Terminal - UN (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $232/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
==> best guess would be the Westgate New York City (recently changed ownership from the Hilton New York Grand Central)

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]