Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Swan

dngrmys
By dngrmys,
in

I am hoping to book either Swan or Dolphin for my dates of 1/19/19 - 1/21/19, but I'm not 100% confident that the Hot Rate hotel popping up isn't a Wyndham property.  

Here is what I am seeing:

4* Bonnet Creek Hot Rate Hotel @ $100 per night (showing $251 with a strike-through)

$32 Resort Fee

Amenities

Business center

Children's activities

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Internet access

Pool(s)

ResortRestaurant(s)

Spa services

Trip Advisor Rating is showing 4 circles out of 5

If I look on the app, one of the reviews says "walking distance to attractions" which gives me hope.

Any help is appreciated.

Please start by concluding your previous Priceline hotel Playa del Carmen thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the HOTWIRE hotel above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $99.00
Resort
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Walt Disney World Swan is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just wanted to update that I did book these nights on Hotwire and it was indeed Swan.  I was very happy with this win and thank you for the help with this.

Immediately after booking, I checked some dates for our March trip and saw what I thought was Swan (had exact same amenities) for only $85!  This was during Spring Break so I was shocked that this was showing up.   I was extremely excited, but didn't book until I had the chance to confirm things with my wife.  Not two hours later, I went to book these dates and they  gone.  Not only that, I couldn't find ANY other Swan nights (HotRate) for any nights between January and March.  I almost wonder if Swan (Marriott) or Hotwire had these hotels listed by mistake then caught it.  I have seen prices for the Swan get to around the $100 mark, but those tended to be sort of last minute.   You'll notice another poster secured the Swan for about $100 a night nearly 7 months out, which I found extremely surprising.  Anyway, I may be reading too much into this, but I was happy with my win, but disappointed I didn't snag the Swan for Spring Break while it was showing.

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for on this leg of your trip!

Without seeing the property you saw for Spring Break dates we can't say if it was indeed also The Swan or not (many hotels can share a very similar amenity set) but if you need help with an additional set of dates feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this new amenity set for this property in the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]