Priceline Hotel: 3.5* New York (Downtown - Wall Street) Four Points by Sheraton New York Downtown

Vazquezugarte
By Vazquezugarte,
in

Hi, i think a got a super deal en new york, or maybe it was a mistake, but i saw the chance and i take it, i paid 766 dlls ( tax included) on and 8 nigth stay. Checked with expedia and the marriot page and the price was 2680 dlls for the same dates, room and hotel, the hotel was Four points by sheraton new york downtown, i think it was a good deal, does anyone know that hotel? Is my first time traveling to jfk and im concerned about de room size, but im seeing is quite normal in new york...hope anyone knows the hotel and the zone...thanks!

Congrats on your success.

That is quite a fantastic rate in general for the Spring in NYC and glad you are pleased with the win.

Can you confirm if this was a bidding win or a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal? If a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal, can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase? Thanks.

Small rooms are fairly common in NYC, but if you're just looking for a place to sleep and will be mostly out in the city, this is certainly a great deal.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

It was a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal, i think it was a mistake because as soon i booked the price went up to 224 dlls per night, and the confirmation email took about  24 hrs to be in my email, i also had a Priceline Coupon, so the price before taxes was about 75 dlls, the amenities before i booked were

3.5 stars

New york wallstreet area

Business center

Restaurant

Free internet access

Fitness center

No smoking room/ facilities

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]