Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Milwaukee (General Mitchell Intl Airport (mke)) La Quinta Inn Milwaukee Airport/Oak Creek

ggordon
By ggordon,
in

Total price $55.34 after addition of $11.34 taxes and fees.

Amenities: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access.

Accessibility: Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking.

And, I used the HOTWIRE link on the BetterBidding homepage!

Enjoyed my short stay at this LaQuinta; the room was clean, bedding comfortable and front desk help friendly. Just wanted to mention that there was no refrigerator or microwave in my room, and the front desk said that Hotwire customers would need to pay an extra $5 per night for that room upgrade (which I discovered of their website was the same as regular customers). The LaQuinta website "best available" rate for the night I stayed was $90 for a regular room with a king bed, or $95 for the same room with refrig and microwave.

I stayed at a Milwaukee airport hotel specifically because I had an early flight the next morning. The LaQuinta free airport shuttle runs from 7 am to 11 pm, so anyone needing to be at the airport prior to 7:15 am needs to pay. They ordered a shuttle service for me leaving at 5:50 am where the rate was $11 for one person or $13 for two. Also, although most of the cold breakfast items were available prior to my shuttle leaving, the hot breakfast is not open until 6:00 am.

Yes, it was quite a good "hot rate" deal.  Also, I should have mentioned in my post earlier today that the $90/95 website rates I quoted were inclusive of tax. The base hotel rate for the king bed room was $72, and $77 for the king with microwave and refrigerator. When I booked on HOTWIRE, I did have bed choice of king or two double beds, but no choice of room with refrig/micro.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]