Taxes & fees: $11.27

Total charged today: $56.27

Total charged: $56.27 

Savings:You saved 55%*

Amenities*:

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Non Smoking

*(You won't see the free breakfast listed as an amenity for this hotel on the Express Deal or on the regular listing. They also have a free airport shuttle and local shuttle within 3 miles of the hotel. This is also not listed in either the Express Deal or on the regular listing)

OVERVIEW

Not my first choice for 2.5 stars in this area. Free airport shuttle and area shuttle. Free breakfast. Close to highway. I prefer the Baymont, but in a pinch, I'd stay here again. Low walk score for this hotel.

BIDDING

This hotel competes with Red Lion and Baymont Inn in this area. The amenities list will be the shortest for the Express Deal in this area so it makes it easy to spot. Bidding 5% below the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal usually works for this area.

(You won't see the free breakfast listed as an amenity for this hotel on the Express Deal or on the regular listing. They also have a free airport shuttle and local shuttle within 3 miles of the hotel. This is also not listed in either the Express Deal or on the regular listing)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]