Priceline Hotel: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) - Chelsea - Revere

genx
By genx,
in

Can you please help me identify this 3 star property.

The ammenties listed are

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

The price on Priceline express is advertised at $106 (37%)

I am only there for about 3 pm to about 4am, just need something close to airport preferably with free shuttle. Budget would be as cheap as possible.

On Hotwire quality inn reserve show up but appears no free shuttle and about $40 or more each way by Uber.

Thank you for your help.

G

In your topic title you mention 2adults/2children but keep in mind that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy (although you can mitigate this risk if the hotel shows a 'Bed Choice' option and one of the options is a room that is designed to accommodate quad occupancy).

For this offer:

3* Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) - Chelsea - Revere (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $106/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Quality Inn Revere is my best guess for this one

I believe the Silver Line runs from the airport so you may be able to find something along that bus/train route that is reasonably priced (this also assumes you don't have much luggage and the kids can handle their own bags); may help with your commuting costs upon your arrival but at 4am you would probably want to take private transportation back to the airport (not even sure if the subway/bus system in Boston runs that early, as i do know it shuts down somewhat early)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]