Hotwire Hotel: Disney springs Hotel

ydsanthosh
By ydsanthosh,
in

I need help identify a 4 Star disney springs hotel for my friend family for travel from 10/11 - 10/14. I see a hotel listed for $96 per night but not sure if it is the Hyatt Grand Cypres. This is my personal favorite.

Your help is appreciated. Below the full amenities.

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Spa, Pet Friendly

I'm not seeing any 4* hotel offered in the Disney Springs zone for $96/nite... are you still seeing this, sure you have the star rating and zone correct, and/or are searching for the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- please also remember to update your own Disney Springs Hotwire hotel thread with your current thoughts or your decision for the one nite that you inquired about.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1 hour ago, ydsanthosh said:

My own trip got cancelled.

Please post this in a reply to your previous thread so that others reading that thread will know that the trip was canceled, not wondering if you ultimately purchased a hotel but didn't post, bought a regular rate hotel, canceled the trip, etc.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the trip above for your friend, how many adults/children are included in the search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The number of rooms and occupancy can often effect the hotels that are offered, but i see it now.  However, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $96.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is what you're seeing the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress would be my best guess for this one

If you're friends will be making this purchase on their own please ask them to stop by the board and click the board's HOTWIRE link to begin their purchase (you can give them a link to this thread and any HOTWIRE link in this thread will do, or they can use the QuickQuote box on the top left corner of the page, or the logos within the QuickQuote box are click-able as well)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Yes. I see the full amenities now. Pasted below.

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Spa, Childrens Activities, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

I have already provided this link to my friend. If they intend to purchase, they will surely go thru the link.

Thank you for your help.

16 minutes ago, ydsanthosh said:

I have already provided this link to my friend. If they intend to purchase, they will surely go thru the link.

Thanks, but they need to click a link directly on the board, not a link from the board that you have emailed them.

Please let us know whatever they ultimately decide to do.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]