Priceline Hotel: 4* River north Chicago

Strongs
By Strongs,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. 😀

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Downtown - River North (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $165
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Felix.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* HOTWIRE River North for $207.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  Best guess would be the Godfrey (owned by the same co as the Felix and right next door.)

4* HOTWIRE Millennium Park for $202.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the St Jane (which until recently was the Hard Rock.)

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance. I'm very familiar with Chicago and happy to answer any hotel or city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you!, what do you think of the Felix? Think rates will go down? We have been staying at the Acme and love it. Just too expensive for this trip. 

One more question... what do you think for River north 4.5 * $246 (Priceline)

Free Internet Access
Fitness Center
Restaurant

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel:

4.5* Downtown - River North (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $246/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> The Godfrey Hotel Chicago is my best guess for this one (which obviously you would be better with the HOTWIRE offer above if trying to target this specific hotel is of interest)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Felix has never gotten great reviews (I can't recall the tripadvisor average score being above 3.5/5) and unfortunately it hasn't done very well in the last couple years as a lot more hotels have popped up in Chicago. It was previously an older budget hotel that they renovated, but the frequent complaint over the years is that the rooms are very small.

On HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Millennium Park for $202.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the St Jane.

That hotel has gotten mostly very strong reviews on Tripadvisor since it was revamped and opened in August. Good location on Michigan Ave - easy walk North to Michigan Ave shopping, Art Institute and Millennium Park a short walk South. If the St Jane, that building (the Carbide and Carbon Building) is also such a classic in terms of Chicago architecture. There was a very lengthy period of renovation before it became the Hard Rock in 2004 and then I think there was several months of work between the Hard Rock closing and it re-opening as the St Jane a couple months ago.

If this is not of interest, let us know more about why/what you are looking for and we can then research and suggest with those things in mind.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]