Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Eugene - Springfield (Springfield) Quality Inn and Suites Eugene-Springfield

duckfan
By duckfan,
in

80% Recommended - Good.

Amenities:  Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Total cost including taxes and fees is $78.12.

This is for an employee's one night so I'm okay with it.  Thought I would get Holiday Inn Express which I think would have been better.

Congrats on your success.

Nice deal for this Quality Inn property and glad to hear that the result is going to be satisfactory.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with this new HOTWIRE listing.

Please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Hope your employee enjoys their stay.

1 hour ago, duckfan said:

Thought I would get Holiday Inn Express

Always feel free to ask the board for help as we can often confirm (or negate) what it is that you think you are about to purchase.

... or if you're short on time at least try your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab click the 'What Hotel is This' button next to the listing.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]