Priceline Hotel: 4* New York 05/03/2019 - 05/11/2019 various areas

Aussietravel
By Aussietravel,
in

Hi there,

Hoping I might be able to get some help for an upcoming trip (quite a while into the future though!)

Dates: 03 - 11 May 2019

Stars: 4

Areas: Lower East Side - Chinatown, SoHo - Tribeca, West Village - Meatpacking - NYU, Union Square - East Village

Room rate per night: Around $200

I have previously stayed at the Sheraton in Tribeca and loved the location, however last time I booked I got it for approx $160 (July 2016), but it's looking significantly more expensive at the moment, so probably need to be more open to other places

Thanks heaps for the help!

Did you want to bid on PRICELINE for the zones above with a maximum bid of $200/nite... or were you looking or a PRICELINE EXPRESS / HOTWIRE deal under $200 so you can have a guess as to which property it may be?

A few things i'm seeing along with my guesses (not necessarily in the zones above but which seem like a good value given rates):

4* HOTWIRE Times Square for $163.50
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> YOTEL New York at Times Square

4.5* HOTWIRE Empire State Building - Bryant Park for $195.00
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Kitano New York

4* HOTWIRE Chelsea - Greenwich Village for $197.00
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Hilton New York Fashion District

4* Empire State Building Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $174/nite with:
Fitness Center
Airport Shuttle
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Iberostar 70 Park Avenue Hotel

4* Empire State Building Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $210/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> St. Giles - The Tuscany

Any of the above of interest or did you want to try bidding on PRICELINE?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take one of the above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare!

Looking at the Hotwire deals for the areas that I'm after, it seems they're pretty expensive at the time of year. Do you think it would be unlikely that I would get something in that area for around the $200 mark by bidding?

Obviously the other deals you have posted are pretty competitive rates, so maybe I need to compromise on area to get such a good price.

Do you have any particular recommendation?

How important is your budget?

I didn't see this earlier since i filtered the results to only show hotels that were rated 4* and higher, but i was looking at SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID options and noticed this, which is available for your complete stay:

3.5* HOTWIRE Times Square for $94.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> from the New York City Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Four Points By Sheraton Midtown-Times Square

Is this my favorite hotel in NYC... nope! 

Is it in Tribeca... nope!

BUT for the price this is an incredible deal for this (expensive) time of year in NYC and in a great location for the typical tourist as it has multiple subway lines nearby.

Is this something you would consider at this price?

What is it that you liked about Tribeca that makes you want to return to that area? (as maybe what you're looking for exists in this area as well)

... or if you're only willing to stay at 4* and above let us know and we'll continue the pursuit and learn more about what it is exactly that you're looking for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let me know any questions you may have that can help in making a decision.

No pressure from us, we want you to make the decision that works best for your needs, but i will note that you may want to decide sooner rather than later as i don't know how long this offer will last.

Keep us updated or let us know how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]