Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Oxford Street - Piccadilly Circus) The Leonard Hotel

kelem7
By kelem7,
in

Hello there! 

I am traveling to London from 9/24 - 9/28, hoping to stay within $175 - 200 USD/night. I'm currently leaning more towards Hotwire but am open to Priceline. One person traveling. I'm hoping for something in one of four zones: Oxford - Piccadilly Circus, St. Pancras - British Museum, Baker Street - Regent Park South, or Soho - Leicester Square.

One selection I'm looking at on Hotwire is $193USD/night with the title, "4-star Hotel in Oxford Street - Piccadilly Circus area." The amenities listed are "Free internet, bed choice, restaurant(s)." The Leonard Hotel comes up as one of the four guaranteed selections each time I go to the page while the other three options keep changing - is that a good indication of the hotel? 

This is my first time using either of these services and I have read all of your FAQs. I'm just curious if I should pull the throttle on the 4-star in Oxford Street area? Am I overlooking some other criteria or place that I should be searching? Regarding Priceline, is there any validity to the Exp Deals Hotel App?

Thank you so much for your help! 

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the amenity set for this property to the London Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]