Hotwire Hotel: 3* New York City (Central Park) Fairfield Inn and Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park

hellosunzz
By hellosunzz,
in

Hi, we have 3 adults and want to book a 3* hotel near NYC time square during 10/20/2018-10/23/2018 for 3 nights. I found 3 hot rates on hotwire, could you please help to ID which hotels they are? I highlighted my research results in yellow but not sure if they are correct.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Option 1: 

$204 3* new to hotwire hotel in Center Park Area

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

No Guaranteed Hotels for this property

Option 2:

$235 3.5* hotel in Time Square Area

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Holiday Inn New york City Times Square

Option 3:

$224 3* hotel in Time Square Area

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side

If your research came from the WHAT HOTEL IS THIS tool in the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab then we would have the same guess (if you decide that is the one you are going to purchase and want us to have a second look we can do so)

For the unidentified property:

3* HOTWIRE Central Park for $204.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Fairfield Inn and Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park is my best guess for this one

I would also consider:

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $243.00 when searching 2adults/1child... using the 'regular' HW tab at BiddingHelper.com will allow you to choose a room with 2 Double beds when clicking thru...
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess here would be the EVEN Hotel Times Square South which is a new hotel and has been getting excellent reviews.  I don't think you will have any issues checking-in as the room is designed to accommodate triple occupancy, but i would also play it safe by only having 1 or 2 people go to the check-in desk while second/third guest hangs out at a nearby starbucks (then meet up after dropping the bags off in the room)

If you prefer to book for 3adults this is another excellent property although would be a few dollars more per person than the properties above when splitting 3 ways:

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $274.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Bathroom Accessible
==> from the New York City Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan which would be an excellent choice as well (another new property that has been getting fantastic reviews)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks a lot for your quick reply! EVEN is a really good choice, I am considering it now. But can you also help to double confirm if below hotel is "Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side"? Thanks again!

$224 3* hotel in Time Square Area

FULL AMENITIES: Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

3* HOTWIRE Times Square for $224.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> from the New York City Hotwire Hotel List this does match previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side and i would agree that this is the best guess for this one... but when there are other options available, this Holiday Inn Express is located a bit too far west, imo.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, 

For our NYC trip, 3 adults, check in 10/20, and check out 10/23;  I see a price change to below hotel, can you help to re-confirm it is Fairfield Inn and Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park? If it is, we will make the reservation today. Thanks for your help in advance!

$190  3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Central Park area

1 Room, 3 Adults, 0 Children

2 double beds Your room type is guaranteed.

Sat, Oct 20 - Tue, Oct 23

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center

Hi,

Please ignore my post above, I just won Fairfield Inn and Suites New York Manhattan / Central Park for our NYC trip. Thanks again for your help!

$190  3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Central Park area

1 Room, 3 Adults, 0 Children

2 double beds Your room type is guaranteed.

Sat, Oct 20 - Tue, Oct 23

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this property during a busy time of year. Hope you are pleased with the win and are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE property.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]