Priceline Hotel: 4* Tampa (Tampa Airport West - Rocky Point) Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay

mmp
By mmp,
in

Amenties:  Parking, Pets, Internet

When searching Express Deals, this choice didn't show at first.  Picked another 4* - guest rating 8+ (for $125) in Rocky Point (which I believe was the Westin which I didn't want).  I then hit "back" button and then there was the same page but with a little box to choose another hotel with a bit higher price ($143).  But this one also had a better guest score (9) and free parking which led me to believe it may be the Grand Hyatt.  So went for it, also using the 5% off Priceline Express Coupon and was very happy as I actually did get the Grand Hyatt.  Total cost ended up being $502.

FYI I had been watching this pricing for a few weeks...it was this price several weeks ago then last weekend went up so when it went back down again I just decided to go for it.

Did use Better Bidding to initiate all of the above.  Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the results and looking forward to your trip.

3 hours ago, mmp said:

FYI I had been watching this pricing for a few weeks...

If you're not aware we do have a free tool available, RateDrop, which will monitor rates for you and send you an email any time the star rating and zone combination drops to your desired price (works for HOTWIRE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, as well as 'regular' hotel rates as well)

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add the new amenity set for this property to the Tampa Priceline Express Hotel List.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]