Hotwire Hotel: 4* DC (White House) The Westin Washington, D.c. City Center

hellosunzz
By hellosunzz,
in

Hi, 

I need to stay at DC for 1 night, check in 10/25/2018, check out 10/26/2018. I saw a 4* hotel in White house on hotwire, the full amenities are: 

FULL AMENITIES: Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Pet Friendly

Can you help to identify which hotel it is? My guess is W Washington or JW Marriot.

Thanks for your help in advance!

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE White House for $140.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Best guess would be the Westin DC City Center, which has been seen previously with this amenity set.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks! Also I have another question, we have 3 adults, this hotel doesn't allow me to choose bed type, I can only choose "3 Adults" when I search the hotel. Now I see the order summary shows"1 Room, 3 Adults, 0 Children", do you think the hotel will give me a room with 2 queen or twin beds instead of 1 king bed? Thanks!

HOTWIRE guarantees the room will accommodate the number of guests that you include in your search... after that it's at the discretion of the hotel as far as the specific room type assigned.

What you could do is change your search to 3adults/1child as the HOTWIRE price remains the same and there is less chance of being given a room with 1King bed + some other sleeping accommodation for the 3rd guest.  To take it a step further i did a search for regular rate search for 3adults/0child and a King bedded room is an option... but it disappears when searching for 3adutls/1child, so purchasing as 3adults/1child would reduce the chances of being assigned a room with only a King bed, imo.  You would also then have a good argument that a King bedded room (even with a pullout sofabed or rollaway) is not 'standard' for 3adults/1child since this room configuration disappears when searching for quad occupancy.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

You can call the hotel now to see what type of room you have been assigned and (if not a room with two double beds) request the room configuration that you would like.  The hotel may say that they can't change anything on the reservation or that the room will be assigned at check-in, but ask if they will put a note on your reservation to request a room with 2 beds (or whatever room configuration it is that you think will work best).  Try to call at a time when the front desk may be slower (ie- not 11am-4pm) as you may get a front desk clerk that is more willing to enter notes into the system if s/he does not have a line of people in front of them waiting to check-in).  Also, if you do call you want to speak directly with the front desk of the hotel... not a central reservations call center.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]