Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast) Claridge House

Yngve
By Yngve,
in

Hi. 

Anyone who want to take a guess on this one?

3* hotel in River North area of Chicago from 21st of October - 26th of October. $153 per night for a room with 1 adult.

I actually did not find this hotel on biddinghelper.com so here are the amenities on Hotwire:

- Free Internet

- Business center

- Fitness center

- Indoor pool(s)

- Pool(s)

- Restaurant(s)

- Self-service laundry

- Smoke-free rooms

Hotwire says you are guaranteed one of these 4 hotels:

- Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown North

- Best Western River North 

- ACME Hotel Company Chicago

- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown - Chicago

Thank you in advance.

I'm not seeing this listing when searching for these dates, unfortunately.

Around this price range, I am seeing:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $147
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Claridge House

3* Downtown - River North (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing)  for $119
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
>>>Best guess would be the Freehand Chicago

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? I'm very familiar with Chicago and happy to answer any city or hotel questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you for your reply. Both are of interest, though I would probably prefer staying a little closer to Mag Mile and River North than Claridge House.

Would you mind looking at two others that came up on Priceline express?

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast Area - $177

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

4* Downtown - River North Area - $140

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Thank you.

Best guess/comments for each of the above:

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $177/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile or The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago... i think the former is the more likely of the two, but you should at least be prepared for either

4* Downtown - River North (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $140/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> Hotel Felix Chicago

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success.

Really nice win for this property, which is in the very nice Gold Coast area. It's an easy walk from here to the top of the Mag Mile area, plus a subway is a couple of blocks away at Clark/Division. Lastly, fairly easy walk to the Lincoln Park area and Old Town. Please let me know if you have any city questions.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Chicago Priceline Hotel List with this new PRICELINE EXPRESS listing.

Please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]