Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Crowne Plaza Hy36 Midtown Manhattan

Bryan N FC
By Bryan N FC,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is no way to know if rates will come down, or move even higher, between now and your stay.  Sometimes the very best deals are obtained by purchasing many months in advance; other times it's a few days before arrival.  The 'right' time to purchase a hotel is when you see a hotel that you think you are interested in and it is offered at a good price... otherwise, besides 'price risk', there is also the risk that the ideal hotel that works best for your needs disappears and is no longer offered the next time you search.

I assume this is the offer you're referring to:

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $244/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan

Is this a specific hotel that you were hoping for or did you just find this one attractive based upon the star rating, zone, and/or high user reviews? 

How much are you hoping/expecting to pay for a hotel for this trip (per nite before taxes/fees)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm very familiar with NYC, so let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think the hotel I was trying to get for $244/night was the crowne plaza hy36 midtown manhattan.  I logged on today and unfortunately it has been replaced with another option.  I could tell because the details had changed from yesterday.  It looks like the hotel is now the tryp by wyndham times which I am not sure  want to book. 

Is there a chance that the crowne plaza will be offered again before my travel date 9/17/18?  Another question I have is that I clicked on your PRICELINE link above and it seemingly brought me to the original $244/night express deal for the crowne plaza.  Is there a chance that listing is still available but only through your link from above?

Thanks in advance.

It is still available for $244/nite...

Two options:

1)

On 8/24/2018 at 3:14 AM, thereuare said:

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $244/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the Crowne Plaza HY36 Midtown Manhattan

Click the link in text box above to be taken directly to the offer (just be sure to confirm your dates on the landing page just to make sure we searched for the correct timeframe and linked correctly)

2)

Search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and use the 'Priceline Express' tab which often will show more offers (as well as offers better filtering options)... you'll see the 'new' 4.5* hotel offered that is likely the Tryp, but you''ll also see the original $244 offer believed to be the the Crowne Plaza.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to use the link we previously posted to still have access to this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer and that you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Two recommendations near this hotel for breakfast if you're interested:

Best Bagel and Coffee

225 W 35th St (north side of street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues)

Liberty Bagels Midtown

260 W 35th St (south side of street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues, closer to Eighth Avenue)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]