Priceline Hotel: Please Help ID 3.5 Star Brentwood-Westwood 8/26-8/28

Solana
By Solana,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

3.5* Brentwood - Westwood (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $152/nite with:
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> i'd speculate that this is the Hotel Angeleno... i think the room type may be an error as 2 King beds in a hotel room would be a rarity and if it did exist, would not likely cost the same as the 1 Double listed below it

What are your needs for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need two queens so I am looking for bed choice, pretty flexible on neighborhood as we will have a car.

Neighborhoods would consider are

Brentwood-Westwood

LAX

Santa Monica-Venince

Downtown

West Hollywood

Beverly Hills-Century City

Looking for a 3.5 star or higher hotel. Budget is $120 for downtown or LA, but would go up to $170 for the other neighborhoods, which are more convenient for us, if we could find a suitable room offering two queens.  

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown Los Angeles (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $134
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Not certain, but guess would be the Omni.  Would two doubles be acceptable? If so, $134 per night plus you can use the 5% off promotion in my signature. Two queens room option is $226.

I'm seeing some options with 2 doubles in your desired budget range, but unfortunately not really seeing 2 queens options.

Let us know what you decide or if you have any questions before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm seeing what looks to be the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel for $126/nite with 2 Queen beds if you think this location will work for your needs at this price.

If not, do you see any offers from HOTWIRE (or PRICELINE EXPRESS) in the zones you are seeking that offer a Bed Choice of 2 Queen beds and within your budget?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please include the amenities in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers (especially when you're booking a specific room and the rate is different than the 'default' price that is shown on the hotel offers page).

4* HOTWIRE Boutique LAX zone

Shuttle
Boutique
Business
Fitness
Pet Friendly
Pool
Restaurant
Smoke Free

==> my guess for this one is the Sheraton... the 2 Queen bed option was $126 earlier today but is $137 now (the other room choices went up by ~$10/nite as well, iirc)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]