Hotwire Hotel: Disney hotel? Swan Aug 31-Sept 3

kjbbach1
By kjbbach1,
in

Looking for a Disney Owned Property or the Swan for Aug 31 to Sept 3.  Possibly a last minute trip as we are only 5 hrs away:)  ....if I can find a good rate! 

I see this:

4.5-Star Hotel 

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area With prices this low, most hotels won't let us show their identity until after you book

This deal saves you 44% or more compared to similar hotels

$128 /night

I think it might be the Swan, but the $128 price is for a twin bed.  Does that sound right or is it a different hotel?  Also, are there any other Bonnett Creek Disney Owned Properties for those days that I am missing. 

Great site, thanks for all the help and tips!

Thanks,

Kara

Welcome to Betterbidding. 😀

Just to confirm, is this a HOTWIRE listing? If so, are you searching for more than 2 adults? I'm not seeing a 4.5* in this zone when searching for these dates on HOTWIRE, but:

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $128
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>A guess would be the Swan.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $133/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> likely the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel but you have the same issue with the bed types

Do you see any PRICELINE EXPRESS hotels in this zone that offers two beds in the room (or some other room configuration that can accommodate 2a/2c) and is within your budget... or do see something thru HOTWIRE when searching for 2adults/2children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]