Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Empire State Building - Bryant Park) Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown

Margie
By Margie,
in

Hi looking at a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal through the link on this forum for:

August 10-15, 2018

NYC - Chelsea

4*

$158/night

Bed Choice, Business Center, Fitness Center, Non Smoking

8+  guest rating

(I'll be booking 2 rooms)

Any guess as to what it may be?  This wasn't the zone I've been looking at, but it would work; I've been watching for a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for either the Hotel Boutique Grand Central or Club Quarters Grand Central - I can usually spot both of those hotels from descriptions but I have been seeing either for our dates. This deal in Chelsea looked like a good price at a good guest rating.

Thank in advance, I will book here

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct # of rooms and date/s of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Chelsea Area (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $158
Fitness Center
Business Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Best guess would be the Hilton Fashion District.

Would this possibility be of interest? If not, let us know more about why not (so that we can know more about what to suggest when researching) and what zone/s would be acceptable.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I think the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above may no longer be available (the price has gone up) and i'm also not certain if it is actually the Hilton (i'm seeing some things that give me doubt, but didn't research further since i don't think it's still available).

However, i believe i am seeing the Club Quarters Midtown if that property would be of interest (as i know you mention above that you like the Club Quarters Grand Central).

Otherwise, let us know more about what you're looking for in a hotel and your maximum budget (per nite before taxes/fees) and we will try to find something that meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare,  Yes, the Club Quarters Midtown would be of interest, can you provide the link where you saw it? I THINK I might also be seeing the Club Quartets Grand Central, but in the past the express deal has always stated "You stayed here before" and this one does not, so I'm having my doubts. Thank you.

What is the price and description of the one you believe to be the Club Quarters Grand Central and we will have a look at both at the same time.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* Grand Central Terminal - UN (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $163/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
==> the Hotel Boutique At Grand Central is my best guess for this one

For this HOTWIRE offer:

4* HOTWIRE Empire State Building - Bryant Park for $141.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Club Quarters, Times Square - Midtown is my best guess here

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thank you! The other couple we are traveling with have decided against the possibility of CQ Times Sq. So we can eliminate that.

Do you think the 4* Grand Central Hotel could also be the The Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza? I'm hesitating to select it because the Hotel Boutique Grand Central express deal has always  included the words "You have stayed here before" and this one does not. 

Thanks for your help, I appreciate your time.

Last question, I need to book this in the next few hours so I will be picking SOMETHING 🙂

Priceline Express

3*

Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park

$150

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking

Restaurant

Any guesses? Club Quarters, Times Square - Midtown??

I have to say, it was a lot easier to book/bid a hotel before NYC decided to charge resort fees! Thanks for your help, I'll be bidding/buying through the link here

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

3* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park for $152
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
>>>Best guess would be the Mansfield

On HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Midtown East for $162.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the Even Hotel MTE. With a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, the underlying property certainly gets very good reviews.

4* HOTWIRE Rockefeller Center for $154.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the Club Quarters opposite Rockefeller

Would any of these possibilities be of interest?

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

The Mansfield guess would have been fine, but Hotwire says there is not enough inventory to allow me to book 2 rooms.

The MTE Even guess has a resort fee, so the final price is a bit higher than advertised.

Reviews of the Rockefeller Center guess for CQ opposite Rockcenter states that if you are booking through Hotwire expect a small dark, dingy, renovated room - I realize you get what you get when bidding or buying an opaque property, but I don't want to knowingly pay almost $900 for old & dingy.

Thank you for your help, and quick response, I think I will have to keep looking.

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $179.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Bathroom Accessible
==>  Best guess would be the Crowne Plaza HY36, which has been seen with this amenity set previously. With a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page, the underlying hotel gets excellent reviews.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this hotel re-appeared for your dates and that you're pleased with the results.

About a 15 minute walk from your hotel is this bagel shop which i highly recommend for breakfast:

Ess-A-Bagel

831 3rd Ave (east side of Third Ave between 50th and 51st streets)

Thank you for sharing your win and for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip and fun in NYC.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]