Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire or Priceline

djtaylor22
By djtaylor22,
in

I’m looking for a hotel from 8/10-8/12/18. We are going to Disney and I was hoping to stay on property at a deal! Could anyone tell me the different Disney hotels (are all a possibility or only certain ones like AK Lodge?) that actually show up on Priceline Express Deals and Hotwire Hot Rate? I’m interested in 4-Star and above accommodations. Any help identifying those would be appreciated as well. TIA!

Welcome to Betterbidding. 😀

Please let us know your desired budget per night for this stay as well as how many people are in the party (if more than 2, I would suggest HOTWIRE or looking for a PRICELINE EXPRESS listing that offers bed choice) and we would be happy to research these dates and offer suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Searching HOTWIRE for 1room/2adults/2children i'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $107.00
Resort
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for The Swan... would this work well for your needs this trip?

NOTE: to see the complete amenity set such as the one above you will need to search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to the offer

I'm also seeing the Dolphin for $110/nite if that should be of any interest (but i think most prefer The Swan which is not only higher rated, but for your dates also slightly cheaper).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At this time those are the only on-site Disney properties i'm seeing that meet your criteria of 4* or higher and under $150/nite.

I do see Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge for $332/nite and Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa for $431/nite... but both are quire a bit over your budget.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

See the offer below:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $175/nite with:
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> this matches previous reports for the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel and would be my best guess

HOWEVER, the property above does not offer a 'bed choice' option and you could have an issue with quad occupancy.

You could also consider the following from HOTWIRE when searching for 2adults/2children:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $182.08
Resort
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one is also The Swan, but no occupancy issues since HOTWIRE guarantees accommodations for everyone that you include in your search

Let us know what you decide (and thru which service you book) or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]